Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Happy Hump Day!


Happy Hump Day!
One more day and the month comes to an end.
It's an absolutely gorgeous day here in southeast Idaho!

The weather is finally warming and I'm aching to get 
outdoors and start planting up some of my many flower
pots and planters and poking around and tweaking 
in my little flower bed with some of the yard "art" pieces
I've gathered or been given as gifts.

This is a photo of a few years ago.

I've also been working on a few special orders
for Patriotic decor and a wedding bokay for a local gal.
(Sorry can't share photo yet.)
as well as working on some new items for
Mother's Day.
This is a new listing in my Etsy shop.
Simple and Sweet!


Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you all are enjoying
beautiful weather.

Until next time,
peace, health and happiness be with you.
Sheila


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila, I just love spring, everything is just so pretty and lush, and the birds are singing, music to my soul. Love planting flowers too, can't wait to see yours. Wishing you a beautiful Spring. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have rain and than warmth in Colorado. I think Spring has finally Sprung! Enjoy your garden! Have a GREAT WEEKEND.

    ReplyDelete